Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shame On Me

Being a juvenile delinquent that never officially grew up, I tend to laugh at things I shouldn't. Here is an example. Do you happen to remember the 21 year old wheelchair-bound Michigan man that managed to get his "ride" stuck to the grill of a semi truck? Yea, I laughed at that. I am very glad that this young man wasn't hurt, he could have been killed, but the very first picture I saw of the incident was this:
By now, most of you probably perceive me as an uncompassionate a-hole, and you might be right, but the first thing that came to mind was the look on this guy's face and his shirt: "I'm a Pepper". I am not poking fun at this young man's choice of clothing, and I would most definitely wear that shirt, but the look, combined with the popular slogan and situation, made me laugh. I give this guy all the credit in the world for enduring what he had. He traveled a distance of 4 miles at a speed of 50 miles per hour, stuck to the grill of a semi truck in an electric wheelchair! That would have been a hell of a ride! To look at him, he looks more disgusted than scared. I'll be the first to tell you: I ain't no hero. If that were me, it would've been a bad day to have not remembered to put on my Huggies. Before anyone would have attempted to unhitch me from that grill, I would have been taken on another ride: a trip to the truck stop for a good power washing. Guaranteed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pepper got grilled?

is that like cow tipping?

Anonymous said...

blablabla

bla bla bla

blablabla


BLAH!


hey, this is fun!
299 to go.

U said...

I have a problem with purile. Why peurile?

peuriles think not like me, the peuriles.

yoda
master now and tsen